10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
-By Bisi Adewale
There are many things a Man should know how to do before he gets married, let me mention some of them here:
1) NURTURE A PREGNANT WOMAN:10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
You expect your wife to become pregnant after the wedding? But how much do you know about pregnancy and pregnant women apart from the fact that their tummy is usually big and protruding. Every man going to the altar should learn how to care for pregnant women and have better Knowledge of pregnancy.
2) KNOW HOW TO COOK:10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
A good Man should know how to cook basic food at home. You should not be waiting for your wife if you are at home before her, learn to do something in the kitchen.
3) DO A LULLABY: 10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
Playing with a newborn baby will require you singing and dancing for the newborn, have you learnt this?
4) LOVE A WOMAN THE WAY SHE WANT TO BE LOVED:
Marriage needs more than romantic love, it needs authentic love. You need to learn how to be an authentic lover and love your wife the way she wants to be loved.
5) KNOW HOW TO FORGIVE: 10 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO BEFORE MARRIAGE
Your wife will hurt you, you will hurt her too no matter how much you love each other now. So, learn the attitude of forgiveness before you go into marriage.
6) OPERATE HOME MACHINES:
A Good Man should know how to operate “home machines” like microwave oven, dishwashers, gas cookers, stoves, electric cookers, Laundry machines etc
7) FIX HOME APPLIANCES:
Every man should know how to fix simple home appliances such as toilet problems, electrical sockets, electronic issues, light bulbs, make generator work, change generator plug, solve gas cooker issues etc.
8) KNOW HOW TO DRIVE:
Every man should learn how to drive, not having a car is not an excuse, do not wait until you have your own car, learn how to drive both manual and automatic transmission cars. It will help your family greatly, make you look more responsible, help you to avoid accidents when you buy yours.Encourage your wife to learn how to drive too and this can be very useful to your family in the event of an emergency.
9) PERFORM BASIC FIRST AID:
Performing basic first aid can save life and you don’t have to be a doctor, nurse or health care providers to know how to do this for yourself and people around you.
10) CARRY A BABY: Every man dream to become a father one day, if you are one of them, then you should learn how to carry a baby. You can help your spouse with the baby. It is not just a woman’s business, the Child is yours.