Faith Abiola Oyedepo is the wife of Dr. David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide a.k.a. Winners’ Chapel, and Senior Pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota, Nigeria.
In her own way, she has managed to help her husband move his ministry to a greater height more than what people expected from her.
She is 63 years old and definitely a woman who is worth celebrating. So, Let’s share with you some amazing facts about her that you may not have known.
1. She met her husband at Motor park
2. She got married to her husband in 1982.
3. She was a university student – (GREAT IFE) while her husband was only a Polytechnic student in Kwara Poly (Remember the discrimination) – she could have snubbed him – but she responded.
4. He took her to church in 1976 and made her sign an agreement (SAILING UNDER SEALED ORDERS) to marry and follow him whether he becomes blind, lame or handicapped and she signed.
5. When Faith was pregnant, she discovered that she had a miscarriage and informed her husband, he shouted “It can not happen, can I have my food please” – she simply obeyed by serving him food.
6. When she had their first baby, there was no food or money at home. Her husband refused to borrow or ask or take from church money. They both ate baby food for three days.
7. She propagates the Good News of Jesus Christ along with her husband, in numerous nations of the world, with a mission to liberate the oppressed.
8. Pastor Faith Oyedepo, is the Vice President, Education, of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (the Proprietor of Covenant University) .
9. Pastor Faith is endeared to many in Nigeria, and across the globe, especially for her endless work in strengthening the family unit.
10. She woke up one day on her sick bed in the USA and unexpectedly saw her husband, who had flown in quietly from Nigeria and had refused to wake her up. He knelt on the floor by her legs and crying ‘Lord, heal her and prove that you sent me”- She got healed miraculously
11. She has written several books, and maximized various avenues of communication, such as media outlets, to become an authority in the area of family, youth, and women empowerment, as well as marital success.
12. She has been happily married for over three decades now, with four wonderful grown-up children, and grandchildren.