13 Hot Facts Couples Must Know About Expectation In Marriage
-By Bisi Adewale
Expectation is the thinking, belief and assumption that something will happen or be done as
you hope. It is also a belief that something ought to happen or that someone should
act or behave in a particular way.
Our expectation is total as it involved everything about our family life. Some are
big while some are bad. Some look too little but they all combine to affect our
- It is natural, neutral, and not new- Expectation on its own is not bad until
2.Iis wrongly handled.
- It can be realistic and unrealistic
- It can be too high.
- Patience is needed to handle our expectations
- We need to understand that it is only God that can meet all our expectations;
people will always disappoint.
- Our expectations can be mis-directed and selfish.
- Your spouse has expectations too; the best way to get your expectations met
is to meet the expectations of your spouse.
- Your expectations will keep on changing.
- Your expectations must be communicated before it can be met.
- When your expectations aren’t shared with each other, disillusionment will
probably become an everyday occurrence.
12.Sharing your expectation with your spouse is critical if you want a blissful
13.A successful and joyful marriage is the one which people involved are
committed to meeting each other’s expectations