14 Notable quotes on the validity, importance of ‘Good attitude’ by Bisi Adewale
A good attitude is a mental and psychological view of optimism and of expecting good things to happen with the right physical attributes put in place.
The topic was centred on Daniel in the book of Daniel 6 vs 3: ‘Daniel distinguished himself above the governours and satraps because an excellent spirit (good/positive attitude) was in him..’
A good attitude is clearly beyond surface cheer. Today, the 1st of July, 2021, Pastor Bisi Adewale shares with us 14 notable and self-developing quotes on the importance of a ‘Good attitude’ in every ramification of your life.
- Daniel’s good attitude stemmed from an excellent spirit.
- Most people feel sadness and depression because they do not have a good relationship with their own selves.
- A person cannot develop a good attitude when you don’t even like yourself and your God’s given features and characteristics that define you.
- The amount of work and self-development you put into your life would reflect on your attitude.
- Your relationships with others define your attitude.
- The erring attitude which you refused to work on, will surely affect all areas of your life.
- Look inward.
- Successful people are ready to put in work, they are loyal and build their networking skills.
- Stop cutting corners else those corners would cut you down.
- Life and authority will deal with people who are not intentional.
- Inability to think beyond instructions hinders your promotion.
- You are ready for the top when you are driven by the right attitude and not instructions.
- Avoiding relationships with others can lead to depression.
- Creativity is the mother of productivity.
Read Also: Humour – Key to a fruitful relationship
Kindly follow us on: