15 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DON MOEN
Don Moen is a living legend of gospel music ministry, an American singer-songwriter, pastor, and producer of Christian worship.15 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DON MOEN
Globally , he is regarded as one of the best worship leaders whose song has affected families positively.
Below are 15 facts you need to know about Don Moen;
1.His real name: Donald James Moen
2.Date of birth: June 29, 1950, at St. Louis, Missouri, United States
3.Married to Laura
4.Blessed with 5 Children
5.Attended Oral Roberts University
6.Instruments play by Don Moen; Vocals, piano, keyboards, violin and guitar
- He worked as a Living Sound musician for Terry Law Ministries and travelled with Terry Law for ten years
8.He has written more than 100 songs. 15 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DON MOEN
- If you ask Don Moen why God put him on this planet, he’ll tell you, “To be an architect who designs products and events that help people experience God’s presence in a new and fresh way.”
- In 2002, his peers recognized that lifelong commitment and presented him with the Ray DeVries Church .
11.He is the President of Don Moen Productions in Nashville, Tennessee.
- He produced 11 volumes for the Hosanna! series of worship albums.
13.He was a former President of Integrity Music . Moen worked for Integrity Media for over 20 years, serving as creative director and president of Integrity Music, president of Integrity Label Group, and an executive producer of Integrity Music albums. He left Integrity Media in December 2007 to start a new initiative, The Don Moen Company
- His first album under his own name, Worship with Don Moen, was released in 1992. Other albums are; Give Thanks, God with Us, The Mercy Seat, Heal Our Land, I Will Sing, God Will Make a Way, Hiding Place, I Believe There Is More, Uncharted Territory, Christmas: A Season of Hope, Moen has released a new album titled Hymnbookas a celebration of reaching over 1 million likes on his Facebook page.
His newest project, titled ‘’Grace’’ – an EP was released with Frank Edwards
- Moen has worked with Claire Cloninger, Paul Overstreet, Martin J. Nystrom, Randy Rothwell, Ron Kenoly, Bob Fitts, Debbye Graafsma, Paul Baloche, Tom Brooks, among many others. He has worked with musicians, Justo Almario, Carl Albrecht, Abraham Laboriel, Alex Acuna, Paul Jackson, Jr., Lenny LeBlancand Chris Graham.He was a catalyst in launching the careers of Paul Baloche, Darlene Zschech, Israel Houghton, and Hillsong United