21 THINGS EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD DO URGENTLY
A humble request to every Nigerian. Kindly send this message to at least five persons and ask them to further send to five persons and keep the chain going …21 THINGS EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD DO URGENTLY
1. Don’t throw garbage on the roads/streets
2. Don’t spit or urinate on roads and walls
3. Don’t write on walls and currency notes
4. Don’t abuse and insult others , rather, be patient, tolerant and controlled
5. Save water and electricity
6. Plant a tree
7. Obey traffic rules
8. Honour and take care of your parents and grandparents , take their blessings and always respect them
9. Respect women
10. Give way to ambulances
11. Treat your neighbour in the way you would want to be treated
12. Do not seek for corners to cut in anything you do
13. Be intentional in honesty and integrity
14. Fear God in a way that is demonstrated in your lifestyle
15. Respect every individual, regardless of race, religion, tribe or status, we are all God’s creations, he made Nigeria with diverse ethnic differences, tribes and religion we should tolerate each other not to fight or dispise each other.
16. Always seek to be part of the solution and not the problem
17. Grab every opportunity to be kind and helpful
18. Be conscious of setting a good example for younger or junior ones
19. Be content and grateful for what you have more than lamenting over what you lack
20. Be proud of being a Nigerian by focusing on the positives and acknowledging that God does not make mistakes
21. Stop corruption
*We need to change ourselves and not the country. Once we change ourselves the country will automatically change*
If we want our children to live in a clean, safe and prosperous environment, then pledge to follow these pointers in your everyday life.
No one person or leader can change the country alone; it’s you and I who can change our beloved nation, by changing ourselves!
Thanks and God bless.