5 Things to do Urgently if your Delivery Date is over but Baby is not Coming
It could be tiring and it could be a serious concern if a pregnant woman is overdue, but still, the baby is not forthcoming.
You have gone past your due date of delivery. In fact, you have gone past the 40 weeks mark. And you are tired of being pregnant and carrying a big tummy around but nothing is happening. Then you need to read this article.
Here are things you must do urgently
- Never skip appointments: peradventure you have always skipped appointments before your due date was over, this is no more the time to try such again. You must always keep every appointment given by your Doctor and obey all instructions. This will even help the Doctor to monitor your progress.
- Get a massage: massage soothes and it could be of great help to you at this stage more than any other time you have gotten a massage. It cools and calms the nerve for better relaxation
- Don’t stay idle: though this stage is not a stage one will say you should be involved in any hard exercise but not living a sedentary life is still very important. Be up and doing
- Get support: the reality about life is there is nothing you are going through that some people haven’t gone through. You need their support in order to get through with your own challenge. The thing here is that you must filter every information you get before using them
- Pray, Pray and Pray: prayer indeed changes things so you need to pray earnestly until something happen. You have tried everything possible but still, the baby is not coming and even your Doctor cannot tell you whether your baby will come soon or not, it is time to switch to prayer