50 Different Ways To Refine Your Closet And bathroom
Synonymous with beauty and organization, owning a closet at home is the desire of many, and can guarantee a more practical routine for the rhythm of everyday life. Simply put, it allows clothes and accessories to be organized in their proper places, making it easy to dress.
Besides guaranteeing functionality to the old wardrobe, it still adds refinement to the property, adding value to it. The sizes can be varied and can be designed in an environment of more modest or ample measures.
If the space is considerable, a good option is to mix the closet with the bathroom, ensuring more practical when changing clothes, and more convenience in bringing together two environments in one space.
Within the care required for this integration to be successful, it is worth stressing the need for good ventilation and that the shower area is completely insulated, avoiding excessive moisture, which can result in damage to clothing and accessories.
Check out a selection of beautiful closets with integrated bathroom and add more practicality and beauty to your home:
1. With double sink and comfortable colorful rugs
2. The wall separates the tubs from the bathtub
3. The countertop ensures space for the carved sink and accommodates accessories
4. The two environments in one space
5. The closet was installed in the hallway leading to the bathroom
6. The sink integrates with the cabinets
7. A bathroom with a distinct layout
8. Closet with closed doors and assorted niches
9. Only one wall separates the bathroom closet
10. Facilitating access to clothes after bathing
11. A good tip is to use the same flooring in both environments
12. Luxurious combination: wood and marble
13. Add mirrors and a comfortable rug leaves the environment cozier
14. Side by side
15. What about adding a mirror port to separate the two environments?
16. The carpet helps to delimit spaces
17. Add an old dresser as a stylish countertop to the tub
18. Bet on custom lighting for a more welcoming environment
19. Sliding doors are great options to separate the two environments
20. Here only the shower area and toilet are separated
21. Very stylish in a contemporary setting
22. Work Mirrors and Decorated Ceiling
23. Large closet, with shelves and various drawers
24. Neutral tones and a lot of refinement in this integrated environment
25. The dark wood is responsible for the extra charm
26. A good idea is to use the same bathroom stone in the central cabinet …
27. … or choose the same joinery for both environments
28. Lots of marble for a luxurious bathroom
29. Relaxed atmosphere, with vibrant woodworking
30. Highlight for the beautiful coating chosen for the walls of the bathroom
31. The bathtub becomes the center of the integrated environment
32. A great choice to separate her closet from his closet.
33. In shades of gray, with marble on the counter and on the floor
34. Well-planned lighting makes a difference
35. The closet was positioned between the two benches
36. Same style of joinery in both environments
37. Closet with mirrored look and bathroom in the background.
38. The closet containing intimate items was positioned next to the shower stall
39. Cozy and very stylish look
40. Keeping the same color chart is a good request.
41. Closet with doors for a breathtaking look
42. Abusing white color for more refinement and breadth
43. Ideal option for those who are not afraid to dare
44. Wood in its natural tone and vibrant tone
45. Room with separate cutout, integrating bedroom, closet, and bathroom
46. The beauty of the marble stands out among the dark woodwork
47. Wood, mirrors and a comfortable armchair
48. Large bathroom with closet in the background
49. Shades of brown for a sober look
50. With cabinets in lacquered joiner
If you are looking for organization, practicality, and refinement, adding a bathroom closet to your home might be a good idea. Choose your favorite option and invest in this integrated environment!