50 Dynamic Benefits of Studying the Bible Daily
The Bible is the account of God’s action in the world and his purpose with all creation. The writing of the Bible took place over sixteen centuries ago and it is the work of over forty human authors. It is quite an amazing collection of 66 books, written in different styles, all containing the message God desired human being to have.
The Holy Bible is the only book that has and will never lose its relevance because it contains past events, current events and future events.
All the account in the bible is written by the inspiration of God
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2Timothy 3:16-17
Below are 50 Benefits of studying the Bible daily:
1.It teaches us forgiveness.
2. It brings us joy.
3. It provides clarity to/about many things.
4. It opens our eyes to see.
5. It directs our steps.
6. It teaches and demonstrates love.
7. It teaches mercy.
8. It gives us strength.
9. It blesses and teaches the way to be blessed.
10. It counsels.
11. It revives.
12. It gives us courage.
13. It sheds light in the dark.
14. It breathes life into that which was dead.
15. It heals our body from any form of diseases, either physical, health-wise, spiritual etc.
16. It delivers us from evil.
17. It offers a better solution to every problem.
18. It shows the better way to access God.
19. It transforms lives.
20. It keeps us focus.
21. It pushes us forward.
22. It guards our thoughts.
23. It fights temptation.
24. It provides peace.
25. It builds better relationships.
26. It provides a greater perspective.
27. It empowers.
28. It changes our outlook.
29. It fills our mind with affirmations.
30. It gives us confidence.
31.It reminds us of who we are.
32. It feeds our soul.
33. It sets us free from deceits.
34.It satisfies our thirst.
35. It organizes our priorities.
36. It motivates us to help others.
37. It relieves stress.
38. It exchanges our guilt for His grace.
39. It helps us conquer addictions.
40. It helps us maintain a healthy lifestyle.
41. It teaches us stewardship.
42. It keeps us out of debt.
43. It helps us discover our purpose in life.
44. It equips us to live out our purpose.
45. It settles our anxieties.
46. It arms us with truth.
47. It strengthens our relationship with God and man.
48. It preserves.
49. It protects.
50. And it pleases God.