In Africa today, the arrival of twins is always received with joy in the family, which is often regarded as a blessing. Twins are the birth of two offspring from the same pregnancy.
Here are some foods that can give you the chance of conceiving twins:
1. Fruits and vegetables: Women who consume a lot of fruits and vegetables are more likely to give birth to twins. Examples of fruits are carrots, kiwi fruits, sweet potatoes, broccoli e.t.c.
2. Dairy Products: Women who eat animal products such as dairy products are 10 times most likely to conceive twins.
3. Meats: Studies have proved that virgins who do not eat meat are less likely to have twins. So if you want to conceive twins make sure you are taking meat.
4. Yams: Yams helps in stimulating your ovaries therefore increasing your chance of having multiple births.
5.Okro leave: Years ago when it was revealed by the locals in the town of Igbo-Ora, of Oyo State, that the secrets of their multiple births is okra leaves. The indigenes said that a kind of okra leaves, locally known as ewe Ilasa, is capable of making women who use it in their diet give birth to twins.
6. Cassava: During ovulation, most women release one egg and twins are possible if the egg splits into two after fertilization or if two separate eggs get fertilized. Some studies have shown that eating cassava, a plant with a tuber root may help a woman release more than an egg during ovulation, leading to more babies.