7 THINGS YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE TILL YOU CHANGE
There are certain things in our life which we cannot change until we change ourselves.
- You can never change the way people treat you till you change the way you treat people
Matthew 7:12 (NIV)
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
- You can not change your character until you change your friends
1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)
Do not be misled: “Bad Company corrupts good character.”
- You can not change what you harvest until you change what you sow
Galatians 6:7 (NIV)
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
- You can not change the direction of your life until you change the driver
Exodus 23:2 NIV
“Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong…”
Your life is either driven by the crowd or by your conviction
Read Also; 8 benefits of drinking water
- You can not change your financial situation until you Change your financial behaviour
Proverbs 21:17 (NIV)
“Whoever loves pleasure will become poor; whoever loves wine and olive oil will never be rich.” Life-style poverty is the bane of many.
- You can not change me until you change you
Matthew 7:3 (NLT)
“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own?”
- You can not change the way you think until you change what you hear
Proverbs 23:7 (KJV)
“Let the wise listen and add to their learning,…”
Who you listen to determines what you learn. What you learn determines the information in your head. The information in your head determines your decisions and your decisions determine your direction in life.