*Back to School Checklist*
1. Commit your children to God’s hand.
2. Bring out their school uniforms, wash, iron, amend if need be or buy new ones to replace worn out ones.
3. Ensure their holiday projects are ready for submission.
4. Other personal effects like shoes, socks, etc must be taken care of.
5. Pay their bills on or before resumption.
6. Set achievable goals for the children. Encourage them emotionally, physically and spiritually.
7. Support the school program for the benefit of your children.
8. Finally, trust God for their success.
Have a blessed time as you prepare for the schools’ resumption.