#FamilyKitchen: Check out How to Prepare Delicious Potato Cake
Dailyfamily.ng teaches how to prepare this delicious potato cake for your family this weekend.
Many people eat potato but they don’t know there is a lot they can make out of it. We have here a different way to prepare your potato and it is even more delicious than the one you have been eating.
Bell Pepper (tatase)
Harbereno pepper (atarodo)
Salt and seasoning to taste
- Crack the coconut and remove it from the shell. Wash them blend or grate and squeeze the juice out
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces and wash. Set aside in a bowl
- Wash the maize too and set aside
- Wash the peppers, onion, garlic and ginger
- Wash the leaves very well and set aside
- Put the potatoes, maize, pepper, onion, ginger and garlic in a bowl and blend or take to the mill to grind. If you are using powdered ginger and garlic don’t add them to the mixture
- Turn the mixture into a wider bowl, add salt, seasoning, crayfish and mix thoroughly
- Take the leave and start scooping the mixture into it just the way you do your moin-moin
- In a pot, put water and lay the base of the pot with the stalk you cut from the leaves inside the pot. Drop the wrap potato mixture inside and allow to cook for 30-40 minutes
- Once you see that it is done, put down the pot from the cooker, your potato cake is ready.
You can also read: 9-year-old girl designs food website