#FamilyKitchen: Delicious Breakfast Made with Potato
This family delicacy is called potato casserole and its procedure is very easy and simple.
Recipe for making potato casserole includes:
-4 medium-sized Irish potatoes
-1 medium-sized green onion
-1/2 cup milk and Water mixture
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 cup of flour
-Garlic and turmeric (optional)
-Scotch Bonnet Pepper (optional)
How to make Potato Casserole
- Dice green pepper, chilli pepper, garlic, onion and potatoes and set aside
- Put the potatoes in a pot and add water then cover it and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes or until it becomes tender, drain the water off and set aside. Alternatively, you can make use of your microwave with the heat high and follow the same procedure.
- Beat the eggs well, add the milk mixture, salt and flour, mix properly (to remove lumps).
- Add the vegetables and potatoes to the egg mixture gently and stir well to blend all together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased oven proof pan or dish and place in the oven.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees between 30-40 minutes or until the center becomes firm.
You can serve with any drink of choice.