Home » Fire guts Chemist shop, kills family of four

Fire guts Chemist shop, kills family of four

by Family Center

A family of four have been consumed in an overnight fire outbreak which occured at No. 13, Buraimoh street, Bariga area of Lagos.

According to information gathered, the family involve in the ghastly fire outbreak is the Eze’s family.

Confirming the fire incidence to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the Director of Lagos State Fire Service, Mr Rasak Fadipe said the painful incidence occured at about 2.48 a.m on Wednesday in Lagos.

Fadipe noted that personnel of the service responded to the distress call as soon as they got it the double burglary irons on the door and window of the apartment, wouldnt allow a quick access to the victims on time.

“The apartment is a chemist store. The father, mother, and two children of ages five and eight were found dead inside the store.

“ We advise that although one needs security in his or her house or business place, it should not be to the detriment of the people.

Members of the family should always know the exit of their apartment whenever there is an emergency,” the director added.

Residents at the scene of the disaster believe the outbreak must have been caused by a litted candle.

However, sources who are familiar with the victimized family told NAN that the wife of the owner was pregnant with baby and that the fire started after electricity supply was restored to the area.

Follow us on Facebook – Dailyfamily.ng, Twitter – @DailyfamilyNG , Whatsapp +2348188889427, BBM PIN D86722A7 and instagram @dailyfamilyng for more updates.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment