Health Benefits Of Chocolates For Your Health
Who can not resist a delicious chocolate? It is very difficult to find a person who does not like to eat chocolate because it is very tasty. But, besides being delicious, chocolate well dosed and the right kind, can provide several health benefits.
The best choice of chocolate, no doubt is the bitter medium, as they have larger amounts of cocoa and therefore much more benefits. However, the ideal amount should not exceed 30 grams per day – which equals a small bar or two candies.
In addition to being consumed in bar, chocolate is also widely used in the preparation of truffles, cakes and other types of cakes.
However, in these cases you need to be aware as it increases the number of fats and calories in the dessert, and still loses its nutrients when it is very hot. If you are a fan of chocolate and also like to take care of your health, know the benefits of chocolate for health.
Some of the health benefits of chocolate includes
1. Provides satiety: Half-bitter chocolate can help you feel more satisfied and not overdo the food. This is because cocoa has phenolic acids , which can increase the production of the hormone leptin, which increases the feeling of satiety. However, it’s no use just consuming chocolate, you need to be careful with food and health.
2. Prevents Spills: Because it is rich in antioxidants, cocoa reduces inflammation in the arteries, as well as the amount of cholesterol that gets stuck in the vessel wall, helping to prevent the formation of thrombi in the bloodstream, which causes the effusion. This is considered to be one of the best health benefits of chocolate.
3. Helps to lose weight: It’s not a joke. Chocolate can help in your diet, but only if it is consumed with caution and combined with a balanced diet. Sweet helps in weight loss by being rich in caffeine, which speeds up metabolism and helps burn calories. But to get this benefit, chocolate should be consumed in the bitter version, with lots of cocoa.
4. Improves reasoning: Because chocolate is rich in caffeine, it can stimulate memory, attention, concentration and mental performance in general. The sweet helps to improve the reasoning, because it is rich in flavonoids, but only in the summer bitter and half bitter. Milk chocolate also contains flavonoids, but in smaller amounts.
5. Controls Cholesterol: Regular consumption of half bitter chocolate can also help lower overall cholesterol and bad cholesterol as it is rich in cocoa and flavonoids. In addition, the antioxidants present in this type of chocolate, still helps to reduce the inflammation and the accumulation of fat in the vessels.
6. Antiaging: Among the benefits of chocolate, it’s also worth highlighting its anti-aging power. Being rich in antioxidants, vitamins A and B complex, sweet helps control the free radicals of our body. This is very good because when free radicals are high, they can cause cell damage related to the aging process. And by having the power to control this substance, chocolate helps prevent premature aging.
Now that you know the health benefits of chocolate, you no longer have to feel guilty when it comes to tasting this delicious treat. It is worth remembering that it should be consumed in few quantities and preferably in the bitter and half bitter version.