HOT FACTS EVERY WIFE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEIR HUSBAND’S SEX LIFE
- Pastor Bisi Adewale
Most of the time, you complain that your husband’s demand for sex is too frequent. You feel his crave for sex is similar to his need for food and you can’t help but wonder if sex is the only thing he thinks about. To be frank with you, your complaints are similar to that of Mrs. James, Mrs. Bada, Mrs. Thomas, Mrs. Adetoro, Mrs. Ajala and all other wives.
This therefore shows that men and women in the areas of sex are wired differently. With these variations in mind, all you need to do is to know how men see sex and understand how to relate with your own man.
– Sex is one thing husbands would ask more of. Almost all husbands wish their wives can step up their sexual abilities and give them more at “bed time”. Your husband’s case is not different. Ask him and you will be surprised he is likely to be among the 92% of men who say they want more of sex.
– Sex of yesterday is for yesterday. While you are still enjoying the fulfillment of yesterday’s sex, your “lover boy” is already thinking of how to get another one. Remember, every man has a sex drive that is stronger than the average woman.
– A man’s sex drive is one of his strongest drives. You need to know that only a few things matter to a man than his sex life and the sex drive is stronger than any other “drive” in his body. This is the reason nothing really matters to most men whenever they want sex.
– Every man wants his wife to be romantic and involved in bed. No man will love to have a “bedroom failure” as a wife. No matter how religious they are, they want romantic, exciting and tantalizing wives.
– He needs routine sexual gratification the same way his wife needs routine acts of love, care and kindness. Just as you want him to be kind to you; he also wants you to be available in bed at least 2 or 3 times a week. Crises arise when the wife wants the act of kindness before sex and the man wants sexual gratification before an act of kindness. My word for you wife is; break the cycle. Give him sex, and see if he won’t show you more love and care.
– Virtually every man experiences arousal, attraction and temptation seven times a day. Let him fall into your hands, not into the hands of a strange woman. Help him manage his sexuality.
– Men are moved by what they see. Let your husband be attracted to you. Never allow his secretary to take your position; dress nicely. If you are alone in the house put on skimpy dresses, sexy underwears; let him be moved towards you. Dress up in front of him. Make it “The-more-you-look-the-more-you-see” affair. Dress slowly to the extent that he will notice you. You are in your palace, “you own your husband”.
– Wants the wife to be actively involved in sex. Almost 90% of men said they will be more motivated if their wives can get involved in the bedroom. They said unanimously that they hate “dry and drab” women in their bedrooms.
Your man wants you to be involved during foreplay and love making. He wants you to roll your body, turn, raise your laps, roll your buttocks, hold him, put your breast in his mouth, moan, talk, gibber and show that you are really enjoying him. Make him feel like a real man.
– Men are more aroused when their wives seduce them. Most men enjoy sexual invitations. Surprise your man by inviting him; become the “seducer” and see how happy he will be. Don’t be ashamed to flirt with your husband; be his mistress, his concubine.
– More than 70% of men want sex at least 2 or 3 times a week, while more than 60% of women want sex 2 or 3 times a month. This is where wisdom comes in for you as a woman. If you must keep your man, protect your home and send strange women far from your husband, then you must learn how to improve your bedroom performance. Be among the 40 % of women who are enjoying better relationships with their husbands.
This article was taken from the book: Secret of an Irresistible wife. To get this book, you can call 08056457013 or order directly from www.familybooster.com