By: George Creppy
1. If you are married, have a lot of sex with your spouse.
2. Avoid sexually charge conversation with the opposite sex (people you are not married to)
3. Avoid sexually charged atmosphere with a person you are not married to
4. Avoid sexual inspired movies and songs when you are not married or alone if married
5. Set boundaries for yourself concerning the opposite sex
ALSO READ: 6 dangers of irregular sex in marriage
6. Know yourself, your weak points. What you can handle and what you can bind
7. Please don’t try to ever pray against sexual advances towards you. The bible says flee! It is a combination of varnishing and running at the same time.
8. When you see yourself developing feelings for someone, who is married or in a relationship with someone else, please, immediately cut ties with the person. Don’t deny the feelings or ignore it. It will catch up with you later.
9. Always remember you may be brothers and sisters in Christ but you are not biological siblings. Therefore sexual desires can spark at any time.
10. Marry now if you are burning with sexual desire for the opposite sex. It’s normal. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to do a wedding. A simple ceremony at the pastor’s office is enough. That is far better than waiting and fornicating.
ALSO READ: 5 ways to boost sex in your marriage