The Independent National Electoral Commission has announced that registration for the Permanent Voter’s Card will commence on June 28, 2021.
Many Nigerians are ready to storm the INEC office in their areas for registration in order to have their voter’s card ahead of the next general election.
However, the commission has devised a plan to make registration easy for Nigerians.
Nigerians can now register for voter cards online rather than waiting in line for long periods of time at the INEC office.
See how you can register for the card below.
- Prospective registrants should visit www.cvr.inec.gov.ng or www.cvr.inecnigeria.org on their phones and computers.
- Registrants should create an account with a valid email address to begin the registration.
- A link will be sent to your email during registration. Click on the link to continue with your registration.
- Fill the online form with the relevant information and avoid mistakes.
- Select a convenient date and time you will visit the INEC office for your biometric and data capture.
- Then submit your application. An application slip with your ID number and barcode will appear on your screen.
- Print the application slip and visit the INEC office on your scheduled date for data capture.
- A registration slip will be given to you after the exercise. Keep it safe because you will use it to collect your permanent voter’s card.
Kindly share this information for others to see.