Lagos State civil service opens recruitment portal (see procedures)
Requirements for Lagos State civil service recruitment 2018
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1. Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
2. Not be older than 30 years
3. Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
4. Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
How to Apply For Lagos State Civil service recruitment in 2018?
Lagos State Government Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
The Lagos state government in conjunction with the state Local government service commission wishes to inform the general public and from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the unified local government service of Lagos state.
You can apply from Here: Jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
The Internship Program is for three months
Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program
Vacant Positions for 2018/2019 Lagos State Civil service recruitment in different local governments
The vacant designation or positions are:
• Administrative and human Resource officers
• Civil Engineers
• Community development inspectors
• Education officers
• Budget and planning officers
• Program Analysts
• State Counsels
• Public Affairs Officers
• Environmental Health Officers
List’s of Local governments that are qualified for the recruitment
13. Lagos Mainland
18. Lagos Island