An unconscious woman calls Ikeja Electric Distribution after a live wire from a pole fell on her.
Ikeja Electric has been contacted by a woman after a live wire fell from a pole and struck her.
She posted pictures of the wounds she received as a result of the incident on Twitter.
She tagged Ikeja Electric and accused them of almost killing her on Monday, Jan. 9.
She wrote: “@IkejaElectric you guys almost killed me on Monday! Imagine walking on the road as a normal citizen and the next minute you’ve passed out because a live wire from the pole fell on your hand! Hot and burning wire just like fgs! God saved me!
“@ieServe you guys just connect wires.”
She added that there was power at the time the wire fell on her.
See her tweets below.
Please follow @Familylifeline on Facebook