A successful life is not having a large bank account, fleet of cars or building many houses. Of course having all these is good, but they are not a measure of a successful life. A successful life is living a fulfilled life through a relationship that pleases God. be that as it may, the following below are ways of achieving and/or living a successful life.
1. Form an Alliance with God of Success: Be acquainted with the Lord and give your totality to him. Be happy to be in his presence. Make him your best friend.
2. Live a transparent Life: Guard your image jealously; don’t do things that will taunt your name, because your future is still far ahead of you.
3. Discover your Purpose: Why are you here? what message do have for the world? What problems are you born on earth to solve? You need to know this and determine your purpose for living. Your success is attached to your purpose, don’t die without fulfilling it.
Read Also:Building a Successful Marriage.
4. Have a Focus: Be focused. Focus on your purpose and your vision and be doggedly committed to your calling. If you focus on it, you have a full course to succeed.
5. Have a Vision: When you discover your purpose then turn it to vision. Have a very big vision, big enough to spend your entire life to pursue it. Be on the road for the rest of your life, pursuing this vision.
6. Be committed to growth: Keep on growing; learn, read and never be stagnant. No matter your age be committed to learning something new everyday of your life.