#LIVROM: 5 Moments of Magic from Liverpool’s Emphatic Win
The Reds who are currently unbeaten in the champions league consumed Roma 5 goals to 2.
Here in this write-up, we examine 5 magic moments of the game.
1. Salah’s goal: Mo Salah, the current African footballer of the year, scored two beautiful screamers. His goals against his former club Roma steals the headlines this morning. He becomes the first African to score 10 goals in a single Champions League Season He is an embodiment of Messi(Assists) and Ronaldo (Goals).
2. Violence at Anfield: Two men were arrested on suspicion of an attempted Murder after an attack outside Anfield before the game, a Liverpool fan was reported to have died in the attacks.
3. Roma’s Second Goal: Roma Scored twice at the field last night, the goals coincidentally came after Mo Salah was substituted, the tendency of Gerginio Wijnaldum’s side shocking Liverpool’s side in the second leg is still a possibility.
4. Lovern Lack of Composure at the Back: His team was 5-0 up, and totally bossing the game. Yet he still panicked, lost concentration, and contested balls he never won. He looks like a liability. He loses his mind so quickly, so often, and cannot regain composure once it’s gone.
5. First side in Champions League history to have three players score 8+ goals in a single season: Mohamed Salah 10 – Roberto Firmino 10 – Sadio Mane 8 has upped the tempo with a record-breaking goalscoring form.