Oko narrated that the accident happened while he was mixing a chemical with steam water in the factory. He said the explosion occurred due to an overreaction in the chemical composition while the mixing was ongoing.
The young man who was very grateful to God for saving him said, ‘His Grace was and is sufficient for me’.
Read his testimony below as shared on Facebook;
My testimony. I thank God for delivering me from this industrial hazard that happened to me at my place of work, God really saved me. It happened on 28/July/2017, at a company I work with in Onitsha. A chemical (caustic soda) we are using for work, when I was mixing with steamed water, it overreacted and blew off, on my attempt to escape it got me.
It was terrible, my back got burned. I was admitted to a hospital where I have received treatment for over one month. But in all, God was there for me, His Grace was and is sufficient for me. Join me my beloved brethren of Igboist to thank God for He has dealt marvellously with me, All glory, honour and adoration be unto Him, In Jesus Name, Amen.