20 Things you never knew about premarital sex (No 18 will shock you)
Premarital sex has destroyed the lives of many and left a lot wounded. It involves teenagers and mostly youths who could not keep themselves. It involves having sex before and outside marriage. The following are the adverse and dangerous consequences of premarital sex:
1. Pre-marital sex may lead you to sexually transmitted Infections like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Genital herpes and HIV/AIDS.
2. It separates one from God.
3. It separates one from one’s ministering angels
4. It destroys prayer life.
5. It destroys one’s love towards the word of God.
6. It may lead to a hurried marriage.
7. It may lead to a wrong marriage.
8. It removes pure mind.
9. It leads to unwanted pregnancy.
10. Leads to guilt and fear.
11. Leads to rejection and disappointment.
12. The tendency of moving from one sin to another.
14. Single parenthood.
15. Denies one of an eternal home.
16. It removes peace of mind.
17. It opens one to demonic attack.
18. Untimely death.
19. Loss of control of sex drive.
20. Loss of focus in life