Home » OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

by Oba Samuel
OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

Indian businessman who is 30-year-old reportedly rushed to an hospital after drinking an alcoholic beverage laced with liquid  nitrogen which made a hole in his stomach.

OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

As reported by News agency of Nigeria,the businessman, whose name has been withheld by the media, went with his friends to a bar in Gurgaon on the outskirts of the Indian capital and drank the new cocktail on the menu.

After gulping down one glass, he ordered another.

OMG! Alcohol Burns Hole In Businessman’s Stomach

“Within seconds, my stomach started swelling and I was in unbearable pain. Breathing was also difficult,” the unnamed businessman was quoted by the media as saying.

Seeing him gasping for breath, his friends rushed him to a nearby hospital, where doctors found a hole in his stomach upon examination.

Doctors had to remove a part of his stomach, as the gas was trapped inside and, with no outlet, burnt a hole.

Dr. Amit Goswami, one of the surgeons who performed the surgery on the man, said he was not optimistic about the patient’s survival.

“In his case, the abdomen looked like an open book. I was not hopeful of his survival,” the doctor was quoted by the media as saying.

Liquid nitrogen, which is the liquefied form of nitrogen gas, has a boiling point of -195.8 degree Celsius and is widely used in gourmet cooking as it magically freezes anything it comes into contact with.

Many pubs in India have also started using liquid nitrogen to give the alcoholic drinks a smokey effect.

Follow us on Facebook – Dailyfamily.ng, Twitter – @DailyfamilyNG and instagram @dailyfamilyng for more updates.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment