Home » SAD! Bishop Loses Daughter to Gas Explosion During Sunday Service

SAD! Bishop Loses Daughter to Gas Explosion During Sunday Service

by Adenike Akindude
SAD! Bishop Loses Daughter to Gas Explosion During Sunday Service.dailyfamily.ng

SAD! Bishop Loses Daughter to Gas Explosion During Sunday Service

The daughter of the Presiding Bishop of Praise Center Incorporated has lost her life to a gas explosion that occurred while her father was ministering at the church service on June 3rd, 2018.

SAD! Bishop Loses Daughter to Gas Explosion During Sunday Service.dailyfamily.ng

You can also read this: Checkout these major ways to avoid gas explosion in your house

Bishop Stafford Nwaogu’s daughter, Tehila, was said to have gone back home after the first session of service to prepare some breakfast before the commencement of the main service.

Tehila was seriously burnt after she tried to light their kitchen gas cooker. She was immediately taken to the Umezuruike Hospital, Owerri, Imo State but died on the 7th, June 2018.

Late Tehila was buried on June 9th which was supposed to mark her 24th birthday.

You can also read this: See lady’s new face three months after gas explosion

Follow us on Facebook – Dailyfamily.ng, Twitter – @DailyfamilyNG , Whatsapp +2348188889427, BBM PIN D86722A7 and instagram @dailyfamilyng for more updates.

 

Related Articles

Leave a Comment