Home » SAD! Family loses 2 children to fire incidence

SAD! Family loses 2 children to fire incidence

by Adenike Akindude
Wife Allegedly Set Herself Ablaze. Reason Will Shock You-dailyfamily.ng

There was sorrow in this family as two children of the same parent died after they were burnt from a fire outbreak at 2, Bola Oyewo Street, Ifako Ijaiye, Lagos, Nigeria.

The sad incidence occurred around 9.00pm on Saturday the 30th of September 2017.

You can also read this: Massive Fire Outbreak brings down 24-Storey Building

According to P.M news, the fire outbreak was caused by a candle the mother of the children lit while she left the house to go and make her hair.

The children aged two and four died while sleeping in the house when the fire broke out. The father of the children also sustained injuries while trying to rescue his children from the fire.

Lagos State Fire Service and the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA officials were on ground at the scene of the incident to put out the fire.

You can also read this: Fire outbreak: Baby Burnt To Death On Naming Day

Director of Lagos State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe spoke about the incident, he said: “Overnight, a bungalow building went on flame and consumed two kids at 2 Bola Oyewo Street, Ifako Ijaiye.”

Follow us on Facebook – Dailyfamily.ng, Twitter – @DailyfamilyNG , Whatsapp +2348188889427, BBM PIN D86722A7 and instagram @dailyfamilyng for more updates.

See also  Man stabs ex-wife's son to death (Graphic photos)

Related Articles

Leave a Comment