It is no longer news that the new satellite Television, TSTV has been launched in Nigeria on 1st October. A lot of Nigerians are excited about this new satellite Tv because it is a Pay-As-You-Consume according to the owners of the company.
The new thing is that there are speculations going on about things Nigerians were not told in details about the services of the new satellite television.
Here are Shocking things they didn’t tell you about TSTV
- The N5,000 for TSTV initial purchase does not cover for installation, meaning you will pay for installation charges separately. The N5,000 only covers for a decoder, a dish, and a remote control.
- The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as a bonus. The subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as many are thinking.
- TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription.
- TSTV subscription service payments have been incorporated into Quickteller for ease of payment.
- You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB
- TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but what you commonly know as Value Added Service (VAS).