13. Be Humble: If you want to go far, humble yourself; avoid “big me, little you” attitude. Respect people and they will respect and come around you.
14. Prepare to be a Positive Parent: make up your mind and start to learn how to be a positive parent. Raise children of Godly disposition and character.
15. Work on your Character: your character will determine your reputation; your reputation will determine the kind of person you will have around you. Deal with anger, pride, stubbornness, procrastination, laziness, lying, stealing, oversleeping and dirtiness.
16. Have a positive thinking: have time to think productively. Always say it is possible. Imagine great things, go ahead to do them; if you can think it, you can do it.
17. Be Diligent: be a man of the field. Labour with all your hands; there is dignity in labour. Real men are not given to sleep; they are workers.
18. Fulfill all righteousness: pay your tithes and offerings. Take good care of your parents; put God first in everything and success will knock at your door.