The Most Important Lessons Life has Taught Me So Far:
1. One Day or Day One, you decide.
2. Maturity is when you treat your birthday as a normal day.
3. Dream until it’s your reality.
4. No response is a response and it’s a powerful one.
5. Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful.
6. Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.
7. It may be a bad day, but never bad life.
8. Don’t make permanent decisions on temporary emotions.
9. Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.
10. Enjoy little things. Little things make big things happen.
What is the most important life lesson you’ve learned so far?