Understanding In-laws In Marriage
“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me”. Ruth 1:16-17
Your in-laws are the family of your husband or wife, good or bad they will be part of your family life, if you handle them right you will do well, if you don’t it may affect your marriage negatively and can even become a life-long family problem or generational acrimony.Understanding In-laws In Marriage
FACTS ABOUT IN-LAW
- In laws are human, don’t expect too much from them, don’t think they should be perfect. Understanding In-laws In Marriage
- You can’t fight In laws and win, it is not a good fight of faith.
- We are all in laws so if we say all in laws are and that means we are all bad
- In-laws are part of our family life; they are our spouses; parents, brothers, sisters, cousins etc.
- Bad in-laws management can destroy a marriage and family life.